Carrots are one of the only vegetables I truly love. Since I was a kid I had a hard time swallowing most veggies, but carrots were never a problem. Maybe it is because my parents always told me that eating carrots would give me exceptional eyesight. Which was actually complete BS because I have worn glasses since I was 12-years-old.
With that said, here is a super tasty recipe that adults will love and kids will eat right up!
The carrots are peeled and then drizzled with butter and garlic. Hint: Put them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet for easier clean up.
Roast them in a 400 degree F oven for about 15 minutes. Pull them out, shake the pan to rotate the carrots and then sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Put them back into the oven for another 10 minutes or until they are tender and the cheese melted and browned. That browned, crunch cheese is amazing!!!
- 8-10 carrots, peeled
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
Instructions – Serves 2-4
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix melted butter and garlic together.
- Place carrots on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with butter/garlic mixture.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
- Shake pan ocassionally to rotate carrots.
- Top with cheese and roast for another 10 minutes or until carrots reach desired doneness.
- Top with parsley and serve immediately
Like ✪ Share ✪ EAT + ENJOY!