Last Updated: May 24, 2018
- Information Collected by Us.
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of the Service. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from users of the Service:
- Information You Provide to Us. AwesomeJelly does not request nor store email address. Our service does not and will not ask for names, telephones numbers or addresses of users. AwesomeJelly does not store any personal information within our database from visitors.
- Automatic Information.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with the Service. AwesomeJelly, and our authorized agents, automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on server logs, including your IP address, cookie information, the page you requested, device and software characteristics (such as type and operating system), location, activity on the Service, ad data, referral URLs, device identifiers or other unique identifiers such as advertising identifiers (e.g., “ad-ID” or “IDFA”). Tracking of location data is controlled by Google Analytics services.
- This traffic data is used to help diagnose problems with servers, analyze trends and administer the Service.
- We may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit or use the Service anonymously. While we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
- E-mail Communications.
We are very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the “Sharing Your Information” section below.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in the Service are visited and by how many people. Our cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or your screen name or e-mail address.
In addition to cookies, we may use other technologies such as web beacons or pixel tags, which can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails, to collect certain types of information from your browser, check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the Content, the IP address of your computer, and the URL of the web page from which the Content was viewed.
- Third Party Advertising and Statistics – Choices.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit or use the Service. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits and use of the Service in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Google Analytics.
6. Sharing Your Information.
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and we will share your personal information only as described below.
- Personnel. Our personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of our business. This only refers to analytic statistics as we do not collect email addresses or personal information from anyone who visits AwesomeJelly.
7. Security of Your Information.
- Security Measures. We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
8. Contact Information.