Who doesn’t love a good brain teaser?
These brain teasers have obvious answers, but almost everyone gets them wrong anyway!
Can you figure out the answers? (Answers are on the next page…because it’s funner that way!)
Who doesn’t enjoy a few hard riddles 🙂
1. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
2. What flies when it’s born, lies when it’s alive, and runs when it’s dead?
3. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
4. I am a mother and a father, but have never given birth. I’m rarely still, but I never wander. What am I?
5. It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you’ll die. What is it?