The internet is full of fun facts that you probably didn’t know. We found a few interesting fun-facts that we wanted to share with you. After all…useless knowledge can come in handy sometimes! Think Jeopardy!
1. A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
2. Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it will digest itself.
3. The dot over the letter “i” is called a tittle.
4. A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
5. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
6. A 2 X 4 is really 1-1/2″ by 3-1/2″
7. During the filming of Star Wars (1977), a Storm Trooper hits his head on a door as it open from the ground up.
8. On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily! (All hospitals factored in)
9. Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during World War II were made of plaster. Recipients were given metal replacements after the war was over.