Kids love slime and kids love Halloween, so why not pair the two together and try out this super cool, glow-in-the-dark slime DIY project!
The project is simple to make and your kids will absolutely love it! This gooey wonder will keep for roughly 2-months when stored in an airtight container!
Here is how to make it!
- 1 bottle of clear Elmer’s glue
- 1 cup warm water
- 2-3 tbsp glow-in-the-dark paint
- Neon green food coloring
- 2 tsp Borax
- 1/3 cup warm water
- In a bowl mix together 1 cup of warm water with the glue.
- Add the paint and the green food coloring and mix.
- In a separate bowl mix together 1/3 cup warm water and 2 tsp Borax.
- Once the Borax is dissolved add 2 tbsp of this mixture into the glue mixture. Make sure to stir constantly while adding the Borax solution to the glue.
- Once the mixture starts sticking together your slime is ready for you to enjoy! Make sure to store in an airtight container.