This one image is made up of various images and taking a few moments to look at the image can reveal a lot about your personality.
- Which animal or animals did you see first?
- How quickly were you able to identify other animals?
- How many and which animals did you find?
The first animal you see can provide some insight into your personality traits. People have long thought that ones liking of a particular animal can reveal a lot about ones personality. Science now shows that personality traits of humans, tend to fall into categories of which animals one like or pick as a favorite.
The Bird – If the first image you saw was the bird, you tend to have a more outgoing and expressive personality.
The Crab – If you saw the crab first, you tend to be happier and have a better sense of humor.
The Bird & The Crab – People who saw both images at the same time or very close together tend to be more sensitive and emotional.
The Horse – This image usually jumps right out at people who are more independent and free-spirited.
The Dolphin – If the dolphin was your first image, it means you are a more creative and artistic person.
The Ducklings – This image can actually be difficult for many to find. Seeing it first means you are detailed, quieter, and more focused.
The Bear – Seeing this growling beast means you are a natural-born leader with a strong personality.
The Puppy – If the puppy was the first animal you saw, it means you are kind and nurturing.
How quickly you identified other animals and whether you were able to see all of them can help identify your thinking style and mental agility. While the traits of the animals you saw first related to your characteristics, the way you focus on the images is related to how you think.
• Finding the bird and the crab requires focusing on contrast. If you were able to find both of them quickly, your brain processes information very quickly, and it is easier for you to spot connections and patterns.
• Seeing the horse was more difficult. Finding it at all shows an ability to stick with it and look deeper. Those that spotted it easily are intuitive, deep thinkers.
• Finding the dolphin’s image requires a different type of thinking altogether. To see it you almost have to relax your eyes. This indicates the creative, expressive thinking often attributed to the right-brain.