This Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce is perfect for dipping fries, chicken, or whatever else your heart desires. Super easy to make at home.
Chick-Fil-A is one of those places that once you try it…you can’t stop. The spicy chicken is the bomb, while those waffle fries are to die for. And of course the whole meal is not complete without a gallon of Chick-Fil-A sauce.
So with that said, who wouldn’t want to make their own ‘Chick-Fil-A’ sauce, right at home and drown all of their favorite foods in it!
Here is how!
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- Whisk together mayonnaise, honey, mustards, lemon juice and BBQ sauce.
- Store in refrigerator in a closed container.
Recipe and images via: houseofyumm.com
And there you have it! Simple, quick and super tasty!
EAT + ENJOY!
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Awesome