Get ready to learn how to make one of the tastiest treats you will ever have enter your mouth!
These flatbread s’mores are delicious and can be made over an open campfire or on the grill!
Serves: 4 to 8
- 1 pound pizza dough, divided into four 4-ounce balls
- Flour, for shaping dough
- Neutral oil, for grilling
- Marshmallow cream
- Chocolate squares
- Salted caramel sauce or dulce de leche
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Graham crackers, lightly crushed
- Foil roasting pan
- Stretch or roll pizza dough dough a 1⁄4-inch thickness on a board very lightly dusted with flour. Lightly brush the tops with oil.
- Place on grill oiled-side down, cover with a foil pan, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until marked and the dough has started to bubble and puff. Use tongs to transfer to a cutting board with the grilled side up.
- Slather with marshmallow cream and top with pieces of chocolate bar.
- Return the flat breads to the grill and cook with the grill cover closed for another 2 minutes or until the marshmallow is toasted and the chocolate bars have melted.
- Cut into serving pieces and drizzle with the caramel and chocolate sauce, dollop with whipped cream and top with a graham cracker.