This might be one of the most American videos circulating the internet right now. This guy uses a watermelon, which is the quintessential American summer fruit, to hold beer cans, thus creating a watermelon beer cooler of sorts.
Making it in front of a brick wall while wearing American flag overalls and a backwards baseball cap with a photo of Ron Burgundy in the background means the only way it could be more American is if there were a bald eagle resting on his shoulders.
So if you’re ready to take the plunge into deep Americana, buy yourself a watermelon, beer, dry ice, and get going.
According to the video, here’s what you’ll need to do, step by step:
- Cut the top off the watermelon.
- Eat all of the fruit until the inside is clean (or just empty it out and don’t eat it).
- Cut beer can-sized holes in the watermelon.
- Put beer cans in all the holes.
- Wearing gloves, fill the inside of the watermelon with dry ice.
- Put the top back on the watermelon.
- Drink a beer.
- Watch as the fog from the dry ice pours out of the holes.
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Awesome