Getting a little bored with putting pickles on your sandwiches? Well, lucky for you there is a new trend taking place and it is a super tasty one!
Avocado pickles are super easy to make and incredibly healthy and yummy!
Here is how to make avocado pickles!
- 4 firm avocados
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon whole yellow mustard seeds
- 1 cup of water
- In a medium pot combine together water, vinegar, mustard seeds, salt, sugar, peppercorns, and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Stir until sugar and salt dissolves, then remove from heat and allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Peel and slice avacados, then place into a large mason jar.
- Fill jar with cooled mixture and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour and up to 1 month.
Via : Shared Food