If you enjoyed our article about ‘The Saran Wrap Ball‘ Christmas party game, you are totally going to love this idea!
It is called the ‘Jingle Bell Shake’ and it is sure to create a ton of laughter and good times at whatever #Christmas party it is played at! (Make sure to check out the video below of the game in action)
Here is how it works!
- Tie an empty tissue box around the players backside (Poke two holes on opposite ends of the bottom a weave the rope or ribbon through it in order to secure it.)
- Place 10 little jingle bells in the box.
- Start the music.
- The player has one minute to dance out as many of the bells from the box as they can.
- You can have different prizes based on the amount of bells ‘jingled’ out!
- Shake them all out in a minute and you win the ‘big’ prize!
This is such a fun and creative idea! One that the kids will love and adults will love even more!
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Click HERE for more great DIY goodies!
Would your family enjoy this game? Share this post with them and let the Christmas party ideas start flowing! Or…share it with a few co-workers as a possible company party idea!
Share this awesome idea with others so they can have a little holiday fun too!
If you liked this idea…Check out this super fun gift exchange game too!
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Merry