It is called ‘The Saran Wrap Ball’ and it is just that…a massive ball of Saran Wrap with a ton of goodies layered throughout the ball and one awesome prize in the center! (see photos below)
Here is how it works!
- The first person with the ball starts unwrapping while the person on their right rolls a pair of dice, trying to roll doubles.
- Once doubles are rolled, the ball is passed to the next player and the sequence begins again.
- The person with the ball does not stop unwrapping until the person to their right rolls doubles. This creates a wonderful suspense and urgency to the game!
- You get to keep the treasures you unwrap along the way!
- You can roll the dice to see who starts with the ball first! (ie: First person to roll a six)
Make sure to put the best gift in the middle and remember…you can be creative and make this ball of Saran Wrap as big as you want!!!
Feel free to modify the rules a bit too!
- Maybe use just one of the dice and pick a number that has to be hit in order for the ball to pass to the right!
- Try wearing winter gloves or mittens while unwrapping to make it that much more difficult!
- Use Press and Seal wrap to make it a tad more challenging!
- When making the ball, you can use one solid strip of Saran Wrap or individual pieces. If using individual pieces, try going every which way with the pieces to really make it challenging to unravel!
- If you have a large group, try using two large balls and start them on opposite ends of one another!
- Place a blindfold on the person who is unwrapping, that will only make it that much more exciting!
Here is a quick rule guide on how to play the game, just in case you need it! Make sure to scroll down to see more awesome Christmas game ideas!
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Click HERE for more great DIY goodies!
Would your family enjoy this game? Share this post with them and let the Christmas party ideas start flowing! Or…share it with a few co-workers as a possible company party idea!
Share this awesome idea with others so they can have a little holiday fun too!
In the Christmas spirit? Check out these other great Christmas party games & ideas!
Like ✪ Share ✪ Be Awesome