If you enjoy DIY projects, you will absolutely love this one!
Here is how you can make super cool photo coasters out of old tiles, or even new tiles!
Here is what you need :
- 4 x 6 ceramic tiles
- A few photos
- Mod Podge
- Foam brushes
- Wax paper
- Clear acrylic high-gloss coating spray
- Trim photos into a square shape to fit the tiles.
- Apply Mod Podge to the back of the photos with a foam brush. Stick them onto the tiles and allow to dry completely.
- For each coaster, apply a coat of Mod Podge over the photo with even strokes.
- Allow to dry completely, then repeat with 2 more layers of Mod Podge.
- Place coasters on wax paper. Apply 5 coats of acrylic sealer to each coaster, allowing each to dry completely before applying new coats.
- Place on the coffee table or give as gifts!
Check out the video by (littlethings) to see the project in action!
Like & Follow Us On Facebook!