Kraft Mac n’ Cheese and hot dogs – turned pizza! Sounds strange, but tastes incredible!
I mean, think about it! First off, who doesn’t love pizza? Secondly, hot dogs are pretty much the bomb and mac n’ cheese is, well – awesome! There is no doubt your family will enjoy this odd, yet tasty treat!
Here is how to make it!
- 1 box Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
- pre-baked pizza crust
- 4 hot dogs cut into slices
- ¾ cup ketchup
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare boxed Kraft Macaroni & Cheese with cheese. Set aside
- Spread ketchup on the crust to act as the pizza sauce.
- Brush the crust with olive oil.
- Pour prepared macaroni and cheese over top of the pizza.
- Top with sliced hot dogs.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top and then bake for 10 -12 minutes.
- Crust should be golden brown and cheese melted. Enjoy!
Want to see a video of it being made? Check it out here.